Part A: Complete the tutorials
As you complete these lessons please save a copy this will allow me to view each lesson independently as well as protect against crashes in the software. So, for example, name your 1st unity project lesson1.1, when starting lesson 2 save as lesson1.2 and so on.
Introduction to XR
A series of tutorials for developing a VR project (headgear not required) The first set of tutorials will take approximately 14 hours, you will then make an XR project of your own!
- Get Ready, Get Set, Pokemon GO! (95 mins)
Choose suitable software to produce a multimedia project. This will consist of working on a complete project from initial brainstorming to design, development, and testing to a high standard. These projects are self-directed and will need to be approved in advance.
Part B: Complete your post
For example describing what you have learned, what you have enjoyed/found difficult, what you’re looking forward too
Finishing the post. When there are specific things you need to do in a post, you will find that in the Gradebook Declaration below. For this assignment, that means:
- LENGTH. Your post should be at least 200 words long. You might want to install a word-count tool in your browser (for Chrome, Chrome Word Count is good!)
- PROOFREADING. As always, you should use the spellcheck feature, and proofread by reading out loud (it takes about 2 minutes to read 300 words out loud).
- TITLE: I have included the words “Unity Tutorial 03” in the title of the post. Having that phrase in your post title really helps me out because it allows me to put everybody’s assignments into the same blog post stream.
- LABEL: Use “Week 16(04)” as the label for the post. Having that label will help people navigate your blog later on as you add more posts week by week by week.
|PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: I have published a blog post in which I discuss the Unity Tutorials.
LENGTH. My post is a minimum of 200 words long.
PROOFREADING. I have spell-checked and proofread the post.
IMAGE. My post contains at least one image with image information.
TITLE: I have included the words “Tutorial 03” in the title of the post.
LABEL: I have used “Week 16(04)” as the label for the post.